What is Geopathic stress (GS) and how does it affect us?
Geopathic stress, wherein Geo means “Earth”, Pathos means “sorrow” and stress is the trauma we experience. Geopathic Stress is due to the distorted Electromagnetic field of the Earth. The Earth resonates with an electromagnetic frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz called Schumann Waves. These waves were discovered by a German physicist W.O. Schumann in 1952. These Schuman waves oscillate at a frequency of human brainwaves. These help to regulate the functioning of the human body but are unable to penetrate the concrete or metal used to make houses.
When this natural resonance of Earth is disturbed by man- made structures like sewers, water pipes, drains, electricity, tunnels, quarries, mines, underground railways or natural mineral concentrations, underground caverns, underground streams, geological fault lines, it creates Geopathic Stress.
Sleeping or spending a lot of time in Geopathic Stress Zones can affect our body’s resistance leading to ill-health and Stress. It directly affects our well-being and functioning.
How long have we known about Geopathic Stress?
Geopathic stress is not a recent phenomenon or discovery. People from ancient times have been known to check the ill effects of Geopathic Stress. The Romans before building a structure on a land would let the sheep graze there for a year, then cut them open to see whether the organs inside were still healthy or not. Similarly the Bavarians from Germany would make an anthill in a potential building to check whether they would stay there or not, since like dogs and some fishes, ants do not stay at a place with Geopathic Stress. The Chinese also refer to these Geopathic stress as Claws of Dragon or underground Demons in their Feng Shui. Although some of the insects like bees and wasps like Geopathic Stressed areas. Honeybees are more productive in GS areas. Also animals like cats, snakes, owls etc. fall in the same category.
How Does Geopathic Stress Affect Us?
People living in GS mostly suffer from serious long term illnesses, psychological conditions and financial problems.
- Fatigue, severe muscle pain, headaches, dizziness and inability to concentrate.
- Sleeplessness leading to a distorted decision making. They feel more comfortable and relaxed outside the house.
- Nightmares, bad dreams and insomnia.
- Suicidal Tendencies.
- Deadly diseases like Cancer, Aids, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and Many Other Central Nervous System, Wasting and Paralyzing Diseases
- Infertility, Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies, unhealthy New Born babies or premature births.
- Financial problems haunt the occupants like property will not sell, gets involved in legal trouble or comes under lot of debt.
- The person in the GS area will have poor workmanship, will not have good relationships with the staff or family members.
- Continuous loss in business, murders, robberies and accidents are common symptoms for people living in GS area.
Ways to detect GS lines and their Treatment
The general symptoms that all of us can recognize are:
- In your house when you wake up in the morning, instead of feeling rejuvenated you feel drained out.
- The house does not feel a welcome place, you feel more comfortable outside the house.
- The house has a history of serious illness like cancer.
- The treatment also does not have the desired effect on such patients living in GS areas.
- The walls or glass in the Geopathic Stress area tend to develop cracks and have a tendency to get mold.
- The office building has sick building like symptoms for no reason, like the employee do not feel good, fall sick very often, high rate of absenteeism, low morale, lack of concentration and high employee turnover rate.
- These Geopathic stress lines can be detected using the Universal Aura Scanner using water and IR sample.
- If you measure the aura of a person and then make him stand on a GS line, his aura will reduce considerably.
- The magnetic compass will deflect by 29 degrees more if placed at a nodal point of GS in respect to the true North of the place.
Treatment of the Geopathic Stress
- Re-arrange your living or working space if possible, so as to avoid the spending lot of time in the GS areas. If the area is very large or re-arranging is not possible, then other tools should be used to neutralize its effect.
- Applying Vastu principles helps to balance the energies of a place.
- Certain metal rods like of copper, brass or steel can be placed at specific points to neutralize the negative energies. Sometimes these rods contain specific herbs, minerals and yantras which help in tackling GS. For example Oaks and redwoods are very resilient to GS.
- Crystals, pyramids are used to resolve the energy disturbance for example Quartz or shungite crystals, Amethyst, zeolite, and tourmaline are used for treating GS.
- Reduce the electromagnetic pollution around yourself as much as possible. Stay away from satellite towers, unplug your electrical appliances when not in use.
- Harmonizers are used to neutralize the effects of GS.